Thank you for contribution. As a resource from the lncRNA community for the lncRNA community, the database relies on individual efforts to annotate new non-coding elements in the genome.
- For new entries, please complete the form below accordingly.
- For corrections of the existing entries, fill in the fields that you wish to edit.
- All submissions will be reviewed and curated by the members of lncrnadb.
- You will recieve an email once the submission is finished, as well as a response once the curation is completed.
For any enquires, please contact lncrnadb at email@example.com.
Step 1: lncRNA Nomenclature
- Please enter the name of the lncRNA and any known aliases associated with it.
Step 2: References and Publications
This field is mandatory and will allow us to better curate your entries. Furthermore, information provided in this section can be used for in-text citations in the other sections of the form.
- Please enter the PUBMED publication ids (seven or eight digits after "PMID:") that you entry is based on.
- Please seperate each entry by new line or with commas/whitespace.
- After entering your list of pubmed ids, press "validate". This will ensure that your entries are correct.
- Once the validation is completed, a table containing your references will be populated and you can check whether they are correct.
- You may make corrections to your references by editing the text box below and re-selecting the validation button.
Step 3: Annotation Contents
Please enter the contents with regards to your entry. For in-text referencing, please enclose the reference number on your reference list above with **
- To refer to the first publication on your reference list, enter **1** and this will translate to your in-text reference.
- For multiple referencing you may seperate each reference with a comma. For instance: **5,3** will convert to your to fith and third references.
IMPORTANT: If you change your references above, your links will NOT be automatically updated.
Step 4: Associated Components
- Please list any interacting partners (if any) that you have found with your entry.
- To do so, please select the button below and add the fields respectively.
Step 5: Species
- Please enter the species where the lncRNA was identified.
- Species are grouped according to the clade and family they belong to. If the species of choice is not found, please tick the checkbox and enter the details manually.
- For more infromation regarding the genome build and the coordinates please refer to https://genome.ucsc.edu/.
Step 6: Sequence Information
Please the sequence of the lncRNA if available. If any accession id is available, please enter them accordingly.
Step 7: Fill in Captcha and Submit!
Please fill your email and the captcha form below. When you press submit your entry will be verified and you should receive a confirmation email.